CPT RFE issued

Amina_B31

Hello,

I received an RFE and when I googled the questions to understand them it looks like I got a CPT RFE. I'm not entirely sure how this is the case. I did my undergrad in the US then worked 3 years on OPT and STEM OPT. Once my STEM OPT was complete I started my Masters. My Masters is only a 1 year program. I applied for H1-B right before graduation and graduated in May 2022. I did not work on CPT or work at all during the one year. I have documents to prove for materials like 'Diploma and Transcripts from xx University', 'Copies of all EAD cards issued', 'Student ID', 'Tuition Receipts' etc but I have nothing to show for 'Name and course code of course in which Beneficiary was enrolled that requires CPT', 'Evidence showing the number of online or distance education class credits Beneficiary was/is enrolled in for each semester at xx University', 'Letter (package) from DSO at xx University detailing your CPT program and explaining how it is legally authorized' etc. Did I do something wrong in my application to get such an RFE? How do I go about this situation?