Travel to Canada for 7 days with approved h4 but not stamped

Recommended Posts

Hi I have an approved h4 and h4 EAD, but the passport is not stamped, still have my old visa stamped, I read there are exceptions to travel to Canada + Mexico ( less than 30 days) and we don't need to get visa stamp and can re enter the country showing our new approved h4 i 94, was hoping I can get a confirmation on the same.  Also my husband is carrying his employer letter do I need to carry anything? 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.