OUT OF STATUS- NEED HELP

balloon

I'm currently out of status and in the US. I was employed with a consultancy and my STEM OPT ended on 02/19/22 and my SEVIS ended on 04/21/22. They did help me with H1b and my H1b got picked and they had to file a petition, unfortunately which they didn't until the deadline. They updated me on this mid August 2022. 

Now I'm currently overstaying in the country and I am in an urgent need of help relating to how I can stay in the country other than marrying a US Citizen. I did consult a few lawyers and they mentioned Reinstatement is an option but the attorney's weren't sure if the reinstatement would be approved with the reason mentioned above. 

what can I do and what are my options at this point other than leaving or marrying a US Citizen? 

Please help. 

Your F1 has ended, and it would be a mistake to overstay more than 6 months from 04212022. When was your H1 picked, and did you actually see the letter stating so. What was the reason for the delay in filing the petition within 90 days? At the very least ask the company to refund all the money they made you spend. Marriage for Immigration benefits is a No No as I am sure you are aware. 

Your only realistic option is to retain ONE Lawyer and get relevant and appropriate guidance. Maybe involve the firm of Murthy. You preserve options if you leave soon and should you serendipitously get married to an USC later on, the specter of any bans will not arise, and you have the option to return in the future.