Married less than 2 years, received 10 years green card

Recommended Posts


I am married to a green card holder for less than 2 years when I received my green card. However, I got a 10 years green card instead of a 2 years conditional green card. I immediately filed I-90 to fix the mistake, but I didn't get any response from USCIS yet. Now that 2 years is almost up, should I file I-751 to remove the condition although I have a 10 year green card? Thank you for your time. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.