EAD for L-2 Spouse


Recommended Posts

I'm travelling for the first time to US and that to on a L2 Spouse visa.From the USCIS portal got to know that L2 Spouse doesn't need to apply for an EAD anymore and can start working with newly issued I-94. Can I immediately start work after entering US or will there any  other supporting documents required while applying for US jobs?


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.