Does Murthy firm provides consultation on H1B visa holder and Baby adoption through CARA in India

Recommended Posts

I am on H1B visa working in US. We are Indian citizens and we do not have GC. We are planning to adopt a baby from India through CARA. I understand there is a requirement to stay with the kid for 2 years for one parent from the time we get the custody of the kid. I want to understand exact requirement we need to fulfill so that we can bring the baby to US on H4 dependent visa. Does Murthy firm provides consultation on this topic ? We are ready to pay the consultation fee

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.