Reference letter after I change my employer

Recommended Posts

I have been working in a design company with H1-B visa for 1,5 years and will transfer my visa to another design company which will apply a green card for me.

Can I show my 1,5 years work experience when I start to green card process with the other company even though I can not get the letter from them?


Thank you

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.