H1B Renewal of unused Petition

My H1B petition was approved on June-2019 with expiry date as 31-Dec-2019. Since the petition had only 5 months validity, my company did not proceed with Visa stamping. They asked me to file a Extension / Renewal. Due to covid, all the H1B processing is stopped in my company. Now that all H1B related processing resumed, I am planning to switch company and would request the new company to Transfer my petition and also to do the renewal / Extension.

My queries are below:

1. I haven't appeared for stamping before. My petition is still valid? My petition status still holds good?

2. Is it possible for a new employer to transfer my petition and process the Visa Renewal / Extension?

3. If point no.2 is possible, will my petition be valid for 6 years from the time of renewal? as I have not used it before?

4. My spouse is travelling to US, I will be travelling in a H4 visa. Is it possible to find an employer in US to transfer my petition?

Can someone please address the above queries? I would be glad to know the actual details. Thanks in Advance!! - Udhay...