I-130 Petition for Brother change service center to texas?

I-130 Petition for Brother has gone to Nebraska Service Center. It is probably because I used my friend's NJ Address. I currently reside outside the US. 
Question is:
1. Can I put in another I-130 application by using a friend's Texas Address. The processing times in Texas are much shorter.
2. Do I need to cancel the I-130 in Nebraska or it does not matter.

Just want to know my options. Much appreciate your guidance.

On 3/1/2021 at 6:20 PM, pontevecchio said:

Irrespective of the time taken to approve the I-130, it will still take 16 years for his Priority date to turn up, given the present rules. So you need not do anything extra.

How can we check on the Priority Date. I know a relative in texas who got his processed fairly quickly after his I-130 was approved.

• 3 weeks later...

I applied my F4 category in 2009, I still have  4 more years left. Every month date is increasing by 7 or 12 days only. So I have to wait 8 to 12 more yrs minimum to get a welcome letter. Because of the long waiting, our kids will cross 21 yrs and they will be age out.  I mean they will be out of our green card process 🙂 .