H1 Activation when H4-EAD is in process

Sskp

I'm currently in H4-EAD valid till Dec 2020. We applied for a new extension in mid july and spouse H1 got approved but I'm waiting for H4-EAD Biometrics. So I'm trying to activate my unused H1, but I have the below question which I need some clarification on,

1. What happens to the current H4 EAD extension process (Applied in July 20) when H1 activation gets rejected?
2. Should I need to go out of the country to get my visa stamped if the H1 gets rejected ?
3. Once my H1 gets approved , can I start the work without going out of the country for stamping?
4. Are there any challenges to activate my unused H1?

Answer 1: Your H4 EAD extension process will continue simultaneously, even after your H1 is rejected.

Answer 2: I dont think you have to go out of country to get your visa stamped, if H1 gets rejected.

Answer 3:  If your H1b is approved with a valid I-94 date at the bottom of approval notice, then you can start the work without going out of the country for stamping.

Lets see what other experts suggest.

Edited by Zodiac System