Priority date incorrect on transfer notice to NBC

Hi,

I received a I-485 transfer notice from field office to NBC due to visa unavailability. However my PD for EB2 India has been current for last few months and still remains current.

I-485 Transfer Notice PD: Aug 2019 (as opposed to PD of June 2009)

PD didn’t reflect correctly on notice based on ported date already fixed earlier. I-140 PD was corrected back in earlier from Aug 2019 to reflect the prior porting date of June 2009.

I-485 receipt has correct prior PD of June 2009 date.

I reached out to USCIS to review the PD on I-485 at their end. They still see Aug 2019 instead of prior PD for June 2009. They logged a SR to fix it.

Has someone seen such a case? What else can be done here? Is this going to cause delays to my I-485 application? Thank you!

Same here.Wrong PD in Transfer notice.PD-June 2009.Transfer notice has Feb 2018.Not sure where USCIS got this from.Created SR.No update yet. AOS is pending despite current for more than 60 days.I did notice friends with PD back of the line already received the cards and wondering why my case was on hold? and then realized they had a wrong PD in transfer notice.Not sure how long SR would take other than standard 30 days.