L2 EAD Desi Employer payment Issue

rr26

Hello Everyone ,

This is my first post in this forum. So please advise if I make any mistakes.

I am on L1B visa since Nov 2018 and my wife got her EAD in March 2019 after which I started searching for opportunities through my current firm.

She got selected for a project and my current could not hire her as permanent employee hence we were introduced to company X for contracting. Company X introduced us to Y

From May 2019 till September 2019 she was doing independent contracting with "Company Y"

From October 2019 Company Y introduced us to Company Z for W2 model since he could not continue in 1099 model.

However they are taking 60 days to pay the salary and company Y is holding the money even after getting money from Company X

We have already escalated this several times yet he has been very very rude so far. What can we do here to sort this out and streamline this ?

Regards,

BK

• 1 month later...
On 12/24/2019 at 9:58 AM, pontevecchio said:

Get a better class of employer? 

Why is X paying Y?

Why is she not getting paid directly?

That’s how they outsourced us. X introduced us to Y with whom she was working until September 31st 2019 as independent contractor and from October 1st 2019 “Y” introduced us to “Z” . We have filed a DOL complaint already.