Green Card for Sibling's Child

Recommended Posts


  I have an important Question.  I have sponsored my brother's family for family based Green Card.   

But, the brother doesn't want to settle here anymore, as being quite aged and other problems.

Nevertheless, the brother's daughter  wants to pursue higher studies here and wants to continue be on Green Card.   

Is there  a possibility that the Child can study here on Green Card, and parents be in their country.  They all can come initially to get the stamping done.

Please clarify.


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.