H1B transfer probability

I have a current H1B transfer at my company. My new job is in a different role, and this role doesn't exist in the industry at this point. The job title maybe problematic, as well as the job description. The original job description was off, because my employer didn't know what would be involved in this new project, and all the complications around H1B. Unfortunately, neither can be changed.

In the RFE, I tried supplying as much proof and information about what my current role is about, and proof that I qualify for this role.

Under these circumstances, I am wondering what is the probability that H1B transfer will get rejected?

What is the current rates of H1B transfer approval?

As one active member in this forum said Nobody here can calculate any chances for anything. We cannot give any numerical answer, ballpoint figure, magical formula backing with data analysis.

my employer didn't know what would be involved in this new project, and all the complications around H1B  - find new employer and start transfer and ask your stupid employer to withdraw RFE.

You cannot stay at uncompetent employer who plays with employees lives and carriers.

What is the current rates of H1B transfer approval? - if your pfoile is good you will get it. Thats the law and it was supposed to be like that always. Gone are days where everone(even unqualifies, non speciality occupations roles) were getting H1B.