I-551 stamp on passport - GC under correction

Recommended Posts

Hello, I have applied I-90 to get my Green Card corrected as it had incorrect gender info. In the mean time while I am waiting, what is the process to get I-551 stamp on passport as I want to travel outside USA.

I found online that process of getting Info Pass appointments has been changed, I am interested in finding out what is the process to get I-551 stamp now?

Thanks !

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.