H4 to F1 after I-94 expiry


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, imgqts said:


Is it possible to file change of status from H4 to F1 after I-94 expiry. My father's H1 and my H4 extension is under process. Can anybody tell if I can file change of status using the H4 extension receipt?


Thank you

Sure, if you were out of status prior to filing for H4 extension, you may have to exit to new i-94.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.