Traveling with H4 EAD which is going to expire in Jan 2020

22 hours ago, paragcambay134 said:

Hello, 

I am currently on H4 visa which is valid till Jan 2020 (not stamped) and planning to travel in Nov 2019. My husband's H1 got approved and he is eligible for dropbox. I also had previous H4 visa stamped in India (which expired in 2017 and haven't travel out of us from then) am i eligible for dropbox or should i go for in person visa stamping? 

You are not eligible for Dropbox as your visa expired more than 1 year ago. You need to attend in person interview.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:28 AM, shekar11# said:

You are not eligible for Dropbox as your visa expired more than 1 year ago. You need to attend in person interview.

Sorry for the confusion, i had stamping for the visa which expired in 2017 and then I did ext which is valid till 2020 (which is not stamped). Am I still not eligible for Dropbox?

P.S. my husband got H1 Approved for 2020 to 2021. 

2 hours ago, paragcambay134 said:

Sorry for the confusion, i had stamping for the visa which expired in 2017 and then I did ext which is valid till 2020 (which is not stamped). Am I still not eligible for Dropbox?

P.S. my husband got H1 Approved for 2020 to 2021. 

You are still not eligible for drop box since your visa stamp on your passport expired in 2017. You did extension in US, that does not qualify you for drop box.