APPLYING FOR VISITOR VISA WHEN H1-B Extension is in progress

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Mallikarjuna said:


My H1-B extension in progress. I want to bring my Mother-in-law and Father-in-law to US. I got receipt note, but on Extension process. Can  i send invitation to them to come USA. If i cannot send what is the another way to apply visiting VISA for Aunt and Uncle. Please suggest.

The subject of this post is misleading. You are not applying for visitor visa, they are.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.