H1B transfer

Recommended Posts

I have worked with company A on H1B for 2 years, Went back to india work there for same company. After than company filed my H1B amendment petition for location change for possible new opportunity.  I had to resign company A due to some family emergency before approval of my H1B amendment. I don have receipt number.  I checked it online it is approved, But company A is not willling to share the copy as I am not working for them. 

Now I am in USA on H4 visa. Company B wants to hire me and willing to transfer my H1B.

Do I need to tell company B that I dont have H1B amendment approved copy but I have only receipt number. receipt number is enough?

Do they need approved amendment copy for filing H1B transfer? Or the previous H1B copies are enough for filing?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.