H1b Stamping in Calgary-Need advise

Hello Viewers,

I came to USA in 2009 on F1 visa, Completed Masters in 2011. After that I worked on OPT,OPT-Extension and then I started working on H1b from 2013.

I have never been out of country after I started working on H1b. I have my first H1b stamping interview scheduled on Oct 10th in Calgargy Canada Consulate.

I am just wondering is it advisable to go to Canada as  this is my First H1b stamping.  What are the chances of getting approval or 221g? If I get 221g what is time frame to get the Visa approved. I am working on EVC model and working with same employer for last 8 years. Also is this is good time to go to Canada for interview .

Any inputs or advise is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vijay.

I am just wondering is it advisable to go to Canada as  this is my First H1b stamping  - Yes

What are the chances of getting approval or 221g?  - No general formula. It depends on your profile, your confidence and luck.

If I get 221g what is time frame to get the Visa approved  - No time frame.

Also is this is good time to go to Canada for interview  - Just be confident and do not think negatives now. Carry all the documents.

On 8/29/2019 at 9:41 AM, vijaychirra said:

Hello Viewers,

I came to USA in 2009 on F1 visa, Completed Masters in 2011. After that I worked on OPT,OPT-Extension and then I started working on H1b from 2013.

I have never been out of country after I started working on H1b. I have my first H1b stamping interview scheduled on Oct 10th in Calgargy Canada Consulate.

I am just wondering is it advisable to go to Canada as  this is my First H1b stamping.  What are the chances of getting approval or 221g? If I get 221g what is time frame to get the Visa approved. I am working on EVC model and working with same employer for last 8 years. Also is this is good time to go to Canada for interview .

Thanks,

Vijay.

please kindly check your inbox message here on murthy forum

On 8/29/2019 at 9:41 AM, vijaychirra said:

Hello Viewers,

Thanks,

Vijay.

I am just wondering is it advisable to go to Canada as  this is my First H1b stamping  - Yes it is alway advisable to Go to Canada if we are looking at the turn around time it takes for 221g in INDIA(Weeks to years) compared to Canada (max 4 Weeks)

What are the chances of getting approval or 221g?  - No general formula. It depends on your profile, your confidence and luck.

If I get 221g what is time frame to get the Visa approved  - Usually 1 week minimum max 4 weeks that i have heard of all the cases i read in this forum and other forums. 

Also is this is good time to go to Canada for interview  - Just be confident and do not think negatives now. Carry all the documents.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...