H1B approved backdated

Hi, 

Need your advise on my scenario. My H1B transfer (company changed) was filed on 5/17/2018. I got the approval today (8/5/19) back dated to 5/28/2019. Few months back,  i moved to different client due to project change. Amendment was filed and I got RFE on 7/15/2019 reason: "amendment is ready for approval but the transfer is pending. So it will be approved only once the transfer petition is approved."  

Please educate me on what is my current status.

1. If the response to amendment is sent, will it be approved back dated or future date?

2. Am I out of status now?

3. Looks like I have to apply for extension soon. Can i stay after filing the extension or should I leave country? 

Please let me know what is my future action be done.

On 8/6/2019 at 1:31 PM, gopalakrishnach said:

Contact your employer/attorney. Please do not depend here for such life critical questions.

I am waiting for response from my employee. However I am looking for second opinion. Please let me know if you come across this type of situation. How long can i stay legally after the backdated approval