H1B yet to file change of location Amendment and need to transfer with another employer

Recommended Posts

Currently I am working for Employer A working for Client B remotely . Now I have moved to another state as this is remote project and my employer has not filed the Amendment yet for new location. I have moved to new state one month back.

Now New Employer C wants to file my H1 Transfer .  Is this fine to file my H1 transfer with the new employer C? Will there be any issues?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.