H1b-RFE premium Processing

Hi all

My current H1b Visa got expired on Feb 27, 2019, within two weeks of filing I got RFE

Even me and my colleague applied at the same time and got RFE at the same time. We responded to REE on Jun14th 2019, I responded with normal processing and my colleague went with premium processing . Now he got the results approved with 3 years extension( though we had SOW till sep 2019 with client letter being mentioned as renewable every year upto next3 years)

Since my RFE response with normal processing time at vermont center.  Is it worth to wait until I get my RFE Response( I have another 3 months left for my 240 days expiry)? OR should I go for premium processing since my colleague got approved( we work for same company, same RFE questions we received)

Kindly advise as I am in dilemma whether I should go for premium  . Some of my friends suggesting going premium inbewteen after we responded my get in trouble .. 

Kindly advise what is best ...should I wait for some more time or go premium processing ?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

my question is with respect to the RFE premium processing but subject wise, a bit different.

I have applied for H1Transfer and amendment in premium processing and I have received a RFE. and the response is sent last week. however, my visa is getting expired by end of this month.

I would like to understand what options would I have if the visa news is received after month end, will I still be considered in status or will it be out of status?

Meanwhile, there's another opportunity available for me. the company is interested to apply before the month end. If another petition is applied, does it have any impact on the existing petiotion or since the end client, the vendor and employer are different, there's wouldn't be any problem?

Appreciate if any one can give some advices.