H1b husband cancells H4 by fake divorce documents

betrayed_h4

I was in India, me and my husband had some issues due to my inlaws. One day I got a call from Mumbai saying I should not travel to the US as my visa has been cancelled and if I travel, I would be sent back from the airport itself. I asked for the proof and they asked me to visit the consulate for the same. So I went to Mumbai. The experience there was horrible, the VO took my passport and said he had some difficulties finding my information and asked me to sit and took my visa, then he called me after like half an hour, gave my passport with "CANCELLED" stamp on the visa and said they cancelled it as I am no longer married to the H1B holder. I was shocked and and tried to explain him that it is untrue, but he did not listen a single word and ask me to leave. I asked for the proof but he said he does not have any. Meanwhile my husband changed his cell number in the USA. Even changed his residence.

Kindly guide me what should I do?

With the new INDO-AMERICAN Treaty there is no way you husband can escape.

If your case is genuine go ahead and put a complaint in the nearst police station or women protection cell.

Once they confirm that your case is genuine, they will issue a red corner notice and the USA Police will arrest and send him to INDIA for charges.

You can google the stuff online regarding similar cases.

Archived