H1B transfer withdrawal while status is RFE

Recommended Posts


Recently got an offer from Company A and they processed my H1B transfer in premium and decision is still pending. I told Company A that I would join the project after H1 approval only.

I have both current H1B and I-94 valid until Oct 2020. But based on my current situation, I have following questions in mind. Can anyone please answer.

1)  I have only 2 years left on H1B and don't have GC process initiated yet. Current Company B is going to initiate GC by this August. Company A also offered to initiate GC immediately after joining. If I get RFE now from company A and they respond it in 3 months for RFE, if it's approved later, is still better to join company A? By that time, my current company B will have filed my PERM.

2)   If I reject the company A offer after getting RFE, can company A withdraw my H1 transfer and get refund for it?

3)  Since H1B transfer and PERM filing could happen at the same time, will it affect other?


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.