H-1B TRANSFER applied premium process

H-1B transfer Employee B applied in premium process, Still i am working with employee A and i will join employee B once get approvals only.I Have another offer with Employee C.

Questions:

1.if Employee B approval not is pending or RFE ,Then i will continue with A and will apply my extension October/2019?

2.if Employee B approval not is pending or RFE ,then i will apply Employee C H1B transfer premium process?

2.if Employee C approval not is pending or RFE ,Then i will continue with A and will apply my extension October/2019?

Note: I will join Employee B or C based on approvals only not on receipt copies.

Please provide me the suggestions.

Edited by Mules
spelling mistakes

First and most important suggestion

1) is that you need to learn English.

2) Next Know the difference between Employee and Employer. 

to answer your question, if I understood right is that you need to know what to do. Whichever is good for your career, you should exercise that option. BUT REMEMBER PLEASE.. IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH. You cannot work in the American workforce for too long while being unable to piece a sentence together. Speaking like this as a "professional" brings disrepute to the entire Indian community 

I also saw this post and noticed Employee and Employer mistake and was confused to read the entire post. Please think like a professional and have some common courtesy to others by posting your question sensibly so that people can understand it. Typos and grammatical mistakes are OK but confusing language and sentence which do not make any sense are not good and that to when you need help, think about it.

So my take on this, if you like B or C and want to join them after approval its Ok you can do what you want till then you can stay with A. I did not get what you want here...

Edited by gopalakrishnach