H1B transfer and visa stamping after old visa satmp under 221G administrative process

H1B-2019

Hi,

I know this is not a correct place to ask this information. But need some help on this

I was attended H1B visa interview six months back and got 221G blue slip with additional documents request. My employer were not able to provide the client contract documents. So found new job and applied for H1 transfer and got the approval. Now I want to know what is the process for visa stamping?

1) Do I need to send email to consulate for withdrawn the previous 221G issued visa stamping petition before I go for interview? or not required?

2) What consulate VO will ask in this scenario? What will be the approval rate for this scenario?

3) It require to attend interview for same consulate location?

Please help me on this. Thanks in advance

5 hours ago, H1B-2019 said:

Hi,

I know this is not a correct place to ask this information. But need some help on this

I was attended H1B visa interview six months back and got 221G blue slip with additional documents request. My employer were not able to provide the client contract documents. So found new job and applied for H1 transfer and got the approval. Now I want to know what is the process for visa stamping?

1) Do I need to send email to consulate for withdrawn the previous 221G issued visa stamping petition before I go for interview? or not required?

2) What consulate VO will ask in this scenario? What will be the approval rate for this scenario?

3) It require to attend interview for same consulate location?

Please help me on this. Thanks in advance

1. Yes. Better to do that.

2. Not sure. They can ask anything.

3. No. You can go anywhere.

Archived