H1B transfer RFE

RockstarVR

Hello All,

Greetings! I have applied for H1B transfer on October 2018. I am working on EVVC model (Employer -> Vendor -> Implementation Partner -> Client). I am working remote (sometimes from home and sometimes from employer's office - both are in same state). During transfer, my employer filed LCA with three locations (employer, Implementation Partner and Client location). I used to travel to client location once in a while, not more than 5 days in a single trip. I got RFE asking to prove that it is a speciality occupation and itinerary of services for each location mentioned in LCA. I have below questions.

1. Do I need to provide any end client project documentation like flowchart, design document etc.? The end client documents are confidential and they will not allow me to share with USCIS.

2. I am working remotely (from home/employer location). But in LCA, I have three addresses mentioned. How can I create Itinerary of Services explaining my scenario? I have one location in LCA where I do not travel at all. How can I handle this?

3. Is working in EVVC model a problem to get my visa transfer approved?

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, RockstarVR said:

Do I need to provide any end client project documentation like flowchart, design document etc

Did they even  ask for it ? ?  read first para- last line of your question. 

If you have not already, then READ the what your RFE is about. Its in simple English. Person with high skill should be able to read and understand it. 

And your attorney has to reply to RFE not you

How can I create Itinerary of Services explaining my scenario?

why include 3 addresses when you're not going to be there ? If you misrepresent anything..denial for sure. 

Is working in EVVC model a problem to get my visa transfer approved?

Model is not a problem, but its complex given the scenario multiple parties involved. don't know who will provide clear documentation, good luck if an Indian service company / vendor is involved.

First of all lets the experts deal your RFE. Your employer along with lawyers will deal this. Why are you involved and thinking about this. You case is already risky with EVVC and more to it your is remote location position with multiple locations involved and multiple parties involved. More over your RFE is for speciality occupation and itinerary of services for each location mentioned in LCA  and your questions doesnot related to it.

1. Do I need to provide any end client project documentation like flowchart, design document etc.? The end client documents are confidential and they will not allow me to share with USCIS. - What this has to do with speciality occupation and itinerary of services for each location mentioned in LCA

2. I am working remotely (from home/employer location). But in LCA, I have three addresses mentioned. How can I create Itinerary of Services explaining my scenario? I have one location in LCA where I do not travel at all. How can I handle this? - Why you will create. A good lawyer can advice you/employer in this. They will create it and thats what they are paid for.

3. Is working in EVVC model a problem to get my visa transfer approved?  - EVVC is not the ONLY factor in your case. It may attract some more background check but other complicated factors in your case play their part also. Hope for best. Good luck...

Archived