I94 Validity

permand140

Hi All,

From company A, I travelled outside US and I travelled back to US  in 2017. During POE they gave the I94 till April 2018. Then Company A filed H1 Extn.

While it was In progress, I moved to company B.  As per Company B I797 copy, I94 validity is till 2020 Sept. 

In DHS website, the I94 number is matching with my Company B I797 approval Copy I94 number. But the admission until date still shows the old date, which is April 2018

1)I think it is correct as I didn't travel outside the US after I moved to Company B?

2) Can you also pls let me know, if I no need to go out of country to get stamp and come back as my Comp B I797 I94 is till Sept2020

17 hours ago, permand140 said:

Hi All,

From company A, I travelled outside US and I travelled back to US  in 2017. During POE they gave the I94 till April 2018. Then Company A filed H1 Extn.

While it was In progress, I moved to company B.  As per Company B I797 copy, I94 validity is till 2020 Sept. 

In DHS website, the I94 number is matching with my Company B I797 approval Copy I94 number. But the admission until date still shows the old date, which is April 2018

1)I think it is correct as I didn't travel outside the US after I moved to Company B?

2) Can you also pls let me know, if I no need to go out of country to get stamp and come back as my Comp B I797 I94 is till Sept2020

If you are working for B , then you do not need to leave country as your latest i94 is issued and extended by uscis under B's petition. 

Archived