H4 - No given name is printed in First name

Andy29

This is my first time writing in any blog because we help each other by sharing our experience out there,  Just to help folks out there :-

Do not send your H4 EAD card back to USCIS if your name is printed wrong

My Wife's EAD card came along with my h1b premium processing approval in just 12 days. When we got her EAD her name was printed

First Name :- No name given

Last Name :- her name 

so we sent that EAD card back to USCIS on 28th July 2018 and we got same card with same name printed (First Name:- No given name) after approx 6 months (20 Feb 2019) No change made on card. Uscis said if you don't have last name and/or you mentioned LNU (last name unknown) in last name column your name should automatically printed this way 

So please

Don't sent card back to USCIS, regardless spelling mistake or whatever, they are taking at least 6 months to process card. We made lot of service requests, went to info pass office and made request with ombudsman office (federal government). Please don't sent card back to USCIS. 

5 hours ago, Andy29 said:

This is my first time writing in any blog because we help each other by sharing our experience out there,  Just to help folks out there :-

Do not send your H4 EAD card back to USCIS if your name is printed wrong

My Wife's EAD card came along with my h1b premium processing approval in just 12 days. When we got her EAD her name was printed

so we sent that EAD card back to USCIS on 28th July 2018 and we got same card with same name printed (First Name:- No given name) after approx 6 months (20 Feb 2019) No change made on card. Uscis said if you don't have last name and/or you mentioned LNU (last name unknown) in last name column your name should automatically printed this way 

So please

Don't sent card back to USCIS, regardless spelling mistake or whatever, they are taking at least 6 months to process card. We made lot of service requests, went to info pass office and made request with ombudsman office (federal government). Please don't sent card back to USCIS. 

Thanks for the info.

Archived