Couple H1B Interview

deepen1981

Hello,

My wife was eligible for dropbox and she was supposed to go and drop documents. I had to travel due to family emergency but I am not eligible for dropbox.

should I go for an interview alone? or should we both should go for an interview together. is there an option to select interview if you are eligible for dropbox? 

my wife DS160 said she will be travelling with our 1 year old daughter but now that I will have to go for an interview, based on visa approval we may travel back together. do I change her DS160 and pay again and go for an interview together? 

Appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Thanks 

On 2/7/2019 at 12:03 PM, deepen1981 said:

Hello,

My wife was eligible for dropbox and she was supposed to go and drop documents. I had to travel due to family emergency but I am not eligible for dropbox.

should I go for an interview alone? or should we both should go for an interview together. is there an option to select interview if you are eligible for dropbox? 

my wife DS160 said she will be travelling with our 1 year old daughter but now that I will have to go for an interview, based on visa approval we may travel back together. do I change her DS160 and pay again and go for an interview together? 

Appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Thanks 

Better to go separately. Or else it will be too confusing.

Archived