Mexico Permit while attending for visa extension in Mexico


Recommended Posts

Thanks Guys! I visited Mexican Immigration Office at the border where I got initial 7 day permit and they gave me an immigration form which I need to pay $30 at local bank before leaving Mexico and then take that receipt to the same Immigration Office at border to get exit stamp.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.