H1B Extension

Sureshkumar

I have applied my H1b extension with client C1 and Location L1 and submitted with only client MSA document and client is not ready provide client letter or valid SOW. Now the client C1 contract was closed with my employer after filed my extension.

Now i am searching new client project with same employer and having the below question to choose the new client and location.

1. If i join new client C2 with same location within 50 miles (same state) and if i got RFE for my extension, then i need to provide the required documents (Like SOW, Client letter) from client C1 or client C2. If client C1 contract closed, shall i submit the documents from client C2? Please confirm.

1. If i join new client C2 more than 50 miles (different state) and needs to be filed the amendment. if i got RFE for my extension, then i need to provide the required documents (Like SOW, Client letter) from client C1 or client C2. If client C1 contract closed, shall i submit the documents from client C2? Please confirm.

Also please suggest which option is more possibility for H1b extension approval. Thanks for your support.

Archived