Car accident history in DS160 form

sreevats.ns@gmail.com

Hi,

I am filling out DS160 for my wife to go for stamping in 2 months in India. My wife recently had a car accident (at fault). the accident was minor. The Police officer came and asked us to exchange details with the other person. The officer did not give any case sheet as he said he couldnt create a case sheet (had some issues with his system). So there is no case sheet/ID created, the officer did not say anything else except that he asked my wife to exchange insurance info with the other person. 

Question:

1. Does this have to be mentioned in the DS160 form. 

2. Will it impact my wife's stamping process.

4 hours ago, sreevats.ns@gmail.com said:

Hi,

I am filling out DS160 for my wife to go for stamping in 2 months in India. My wife recently had a car accident (at fault). the accident was minor. The Police officer came and asked us to exchange details with the other person. The officer did not give any case sheet as he said he couldnt create a case sheet (had some issues with his system). So there is no case sheet/ID created, the officer did not say anything else except that he asked my wife to exchange insurance info with the other person. 

Question:

1. Does this have to be mentioned in the DS160 form. 

2. Will it impact my wife's stamping process.

1. Not needed.

2. No.

Archived