1st F1 to H1B stamping in Canada..Need POC and Help

Krishna.jira7

Sorry folks if this was answered elsewhere in the forum but I am hoping to find below info  from someone who has latest or first hand info.

Self Background: Came to US on F1 Visa 2015 and after graduation and OPT/STEM valid upto june/2019 but converted to H1B visa valid through 2021. Now I'm working  on H1B visa from oct/2018 for same employer (consulting MNC like TCS, WIPRO but not Indian MNC).

I do received visiting visa for Canada recently, I know if I crossed the country, I need H1 Stamping. So Seeking help from the experienced people

From what I have seen in the forum and heard from friends, I believe that I can get H1B Visa stamped in Canada as well. May I know from someone who has got their first time H1B stamped in Canada or have first hand knowledge about it and provide me some guidance for slot booking and best consulate etc ? Also, fact go for stamping in Canada, are there any consulates with in Canada where it can't be done? Please let me know your inputs and any accommodation providers near consulate or POINT OF CONTACTS or even personal messages would be really helpful. Thank you.

Archived