10 year GC renewal Que on destination in US at the time of arrival

My case

Entered US through consular processing With immigrant visa. On my DS 230 and DS 260 written “ Yet to be decided” in place of permanent address in US And “ Attorney office address - NJ” in place of Mailing address in US( was different from permanent address )

When I entered POE ( first time with immigrant visa packet) I told POE officer “I will be going to “MA” but my “MA” address is not yet fixed, I will have to go and then sign the lease..”( I think POE officer didn’t record it anywhere).
He then asked me is This” Attorney address- NJ” is the place where I want my GC to be mailed I said Yes.

Now after so many years when I requested (through FOIA) my Immigrant data summary sheet- it is written final destination as - “ Attorney address NJ”. ( NOT  MA) 

MY Que

What address to put as “ part 3 —3.a. Destination in the United States at time of admission” for 10 year GC renewal( don’t have plans for Citizenship)

Should I write NJ? Which is also address where I got my  Green Card mailed and it is address on uscis file/records? It was my Attorney address

Or MA —the address which was my temperory address where I stayed,  but I guess it never got recorded anywhere? While staying at MA I always had NJ Attorney address in records of USCIS for any correspondance.

Will any mistake in this particular field in i90 form will cause denial? What should I do?

NOTE I don’t remember if I filed any address change from NJ to MA because I thought I already mentioned it at US POE at the time of arrival. But when I moved from MA to different state  I did file address change ar-11.

Appreciate your kind help
I already asked this que once on this forum but now more details and updates are provided on my case.

Thank you 

Thank you for the response..

What happens if there is a mistake in the field. If according to USCIS I wrote incorrect I90 part 3-3a “destination address at the time of admission in US”.

If rest all information including biometric is fine will USCIS correct the mistake by themself and issue me green card?

Or they issue me an RFE referring to my mistake ?

Or just deny my green card renewal.?

how important correct/incorrect entry of information in this particular field of the form i90 is?

thanks once again

Archived