Family Based F3 Category Green Card

Hi All,

Looking your help on a query - I am outside of United States  once my DF(Date of filing ) becomes current can I apply for for my EAD by coming to US on vistior visa or not ? if Yes how much time it will take to get it approved .

if not can  I go for consular processing in home country based on the DF dates  and which option is better.

Thanks KDA.

Thanks a lot, My intent is always do thing legally , if that is the case I will go for right way only. by the way how does it make a difference in terms of going through consular processing and doing adjustment while in united states.

Thanks KDA.

20 hours ago, pontevecchio said:

Coming over on a tourist visa and then trying to change status to PR is fraud unless you inform the POE Officer that this is what you want to do, in which case he will most likely  not  grant you admission.

Consular Processing is the way to go.

Thanks a lot, My intent is always do thing legally , if that is the case I will go for right way only. by the way how does it make a difference in terms of going through consular processing and doing adjustment while in united states.

Thanks KDA

Archived