Working Full-time on EAD, Can I be a Part-time Realtor

EB1_infoseeker

Hello All,

I have applied for AOS, I 485 and been working on EAD.  I am presently working full-time in Analytics on EAD.  I aspire to be a part-time Realtor, in the same state where I am residing and working.  Trying to determine ...

1) Can I work as a part-time realtor on EAD?  OR on EAD, you can work a full-time job and also be a  Realtor outside of your FTE role?  Why I ask is, in the realtor work, one can't quantify number of hours, so hard to determine if it is a full-time vs. part-time.  OR there are no restrictions on how many different jobs you can do on EAD?

2) Any implications or restrictions on the pending 485 application by working two different roles?

3) Any forms to be filed by myself with immigration to notify that I am working two roles? 

Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, sreereddy99 said:

Hello, 

Can i have two jobs at the same time (Green Card)? 

one is full time and the second one is on  contract. 

Thank you in advance. 

Sree

A GC is unlimited work authorization.

It may be, though, that your employment contract restricts if you can take up side jobs. Read the employment contract you signed. Usually, employers want your full attention to their job. They don't want you to work for a competitor, or to work a side job at night which results in you being sleepy on your main job.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived