Husband and Wife on H1b visa - interview together with one profile

VishnuK

Hi,

I am on H1b status and my wife is also on H1b status. We are planning for India trip and none of us are eligible for drop box. For attending H1b class visa interview can we attend the interview on one Interview slot aka. with one profile which is my profile as main one and adding my wife on my profile as family member. I know this will work for H4 dependent - will this work for H1B visa class if both members of family are on H1B ?

If this is not allowed then we will obviously create 2 profiles and try to get interview slots at the same time. I want to know if with 1 profile and adding other member with both on H1B status will work for us.

Thank you :).

21 hours ago, VishnuK said:

Hi,

I am on H1b status and my wife is also on H1b status. We are planning for India trip and none of us are eligible for drop box. For attending H1b class visa interview can we attend the interview on one Interview slot aka. with one profile which is my profile as main one and adding my wife on my profile as family member. I know this will work for H4 dependent - will this work for H1B visa class if both members of family are on H1B ?

If this is not allowed then we will obviously create 2 profiles and try to get interview slots at the same time. I want to know if with 1 profile and adding other member with both on H1B status will work for us.

Thank you :).

Easy to create 2 profiles and choose same time. Avoids confusion.

Archived