221g FTE

xplorehari

Hi,

I am an FTE with fortune 500 company.Eventhough i work for an client i work at my own petitioner(employer) location and not offsite.If 221g has been issued asking all the usual client related documents what should we produce also in the 221g its mentioned end client(the job site where you will actually work) does it mean that the end client is my employer itself.Is it enough if produce the Offer letter,Employment verification letter,Paystubs etc.,I am struck in india with family.Anyone in similar situation kindly advise

Regards,

Hari

It seems your are on EVC.... normally in such cases person has to work at client locations.. but you are working at your employers location for a client which seems remote.. this is somewhat complicated issue...it also seems you got 221G.. please mention what exactly asked in 221G. You need to submit client letter if needed and other documents which may clearly say work location...

Hi,

I dont think i am in EVC model.This is not even EC model according to the following thread.

http://forum.murthy.com/topic/48061-fte-vs-ec/

According to the above thread i am FTE.Even in my 221g they had requested me to produce the documents between my petitioner and end client(the job site where you work) which is again my petitioner.

Also in my petition its clearly mentioned i dont work offsite which clearly explains the above case.

Can some experienced ppl respond to my queries please

Regards,

Hari

Archived