New Job Offer 485 Pending


Recommended Posts

PD: March 2009 EB2 (ENGINEER JOB) very stable company 
485 RD- sep 2014 
EAD Valid till March 2020 

Potential to get Eng Manager position with a different company in different State. 

Is it safe or low risk to switch over to new company ? or wait till I get greened with this stable company? Any advice would be appreciated. 

what are the steps involved if I choose new job.

Thanks 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...