Procedure to report to USCIS or ICE on fake jobs.

aspiring07

Hello Everyone,

What is the procedure to report to USCIS or ICE on fake job like Joining an organisation on fake experience.

1. kindly can anyone tell me the contact information  ( Preferably mail ID) of USCIS or ICE or any other responsible organisation ?

2. what are the proofs that i can submit ?

3. How long it takes to take an action on the victim by any of the organisations? 

4. what could be the action taken by the respective organisation?

5. will this lead to deportation? if yes, how long it takes?

Some may think I am jealous of those candidates or something else.But I personally faced lot of struggles in my professional life because of these fake candidates. so, criticizing answers are not encouraged. Want to be genuine.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2018 at 3:00 PM, aspiring07 said:

Hello Everyone,

What is the procedure to report to USCIS or ICE on fake job like Joining an organisation on fake experience.

1. kindly can anyone tell me the contact information  ( Preferably mail ID) of USCIS or ICE or any other responsible organisation ?

2. what are the proofs that i can submit ?

3. How long it takes to take an action on the victim by any of the organisations? 

4. what could be the action taken by the respective organisation?

5. will this lead to deportation? if yes, how long it takes?

Some may think I am jealous of those candidates or something else.But I personally faced lot of struggles in my professional life because of these fake candidates. so, criticizing answers are not encouraged. Want to be genuine.

Hi friend,

You are not alone that struggled due to fake candidates.. there are a lot of people like you. You are only like a droplet in a bucket.  I am not criticizing you, but you have to be brave and prove your potential to get to a better position. 

Archived