Visitor Visa for younger Brother


Recommended Posts


My brother is 20 years old , studying Engineering and we want him to visit us in summer holidays . Me and my husband both are on H1b visa 

My brother will travel with my parents and my parents have already been to USA one time 

What supporting documents should I have for him ? 

Also do I need to fill I 134 ? Affidavit of support ? 


Any help / suggestions/ Tips are much appreciated 

Link to comment

At the very most, send a letter to him stating your brother is visiting for tourist  purposes during his summer vacation and will be staying for 6 weeks and that you will be responsible for the trip expenses. No affidavit. No coaching. Have him get a letter stating he is a bonafide student at so and so doing whatever and that the summer vacation is between X and Y, on official college paper.

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.