Document (proof of employment) for EB2 green card naturalization

EB2CP

Hi ,

During naturalization interview do IO asks for proof of employment with GC sponsored employer (EB2 CP). Is pay stubs and w2 enough to show that you have worked with GC sponsored employer after Gc approval? Or client letter, contract etc needed if GC is approved through IT consulting company?

• 2 weeks later...

I recently went through the interview, the IO did not ask for proof of employment, just inquired verbally about who do I work for and what do I do for them.

They are mostly looking in to any potential updates to the N-400 since initial application during the interview.

Good Luck with your interview.

By this time almost every person has changed jobs in the 5 years since you got the GC. Hence any questions by the Officer are bound to be informal and not to imply anything. If you are relaxed and know that this stage is a formality as anything not kosher would result in delaying your Interview.  They will go over your application and ask if there has been any change or new travel. Almost always routine and a moment to remember at least for some time. Once a citizen, never forget to vote in each and every election.

Archived