I got a RFE status from Uscis

MaxDash

Hello .

I got a RFE status from Uscis. from all the requested information there is one which is worrying me more.

Actually i traveled to US with L1B visa status with x company but i found another company Y who applied a H1V for me. My lottery got picked up and now i received a RFE status. i left Us on June 3rd 2017.

So now in RFE it is mentioned i need to maintain non-immigrant status in US until there is a status pending on my case.

Please suggest me what can i do.

Is my Application going to be rejected by uscis?

I can not go back to us now as i already left my current employer. 

Please give me the suggestion.

i am attaching the screen shot of my RFE.

Regards

Manas

RFE.PNG

Yes It is available.

I need to join them in the mid of October if everything goes fine. But My L1 Is going to be invalid from October 6, 2017 as i already resigned from my current company.

JFYI:

The company who filed my H1 is different than the company i am currently working with.

Please suggest me how shall i proceed.

Regards

Manas

Since you left, the COS part of the H1 petition is obviously not going to get approved, since you don't have a status in the US anymore.

You need to tell USCIS when you left the country, with evidence, like boarding pass. Once the H1 petition is approved, you would have to get an H1 visa.

Hello Joef,

Thank you for your reply.

I sent them all page scanned copy of  my passport where date of exit mentioned. and also i sent them my I94.

I am afraid i lost my boarding passes.

Is that all enough for Clearing the Status to approved? Is ther any chance for Denial of H1?

regards

manas

The boarding pass is just the easiest example of evidence that you are abroad. Passport stamps that you entered your home country should work as well. Essentially, anything you can think of that shows that you are not in the US. Utility bills in your name in your home country are another examples.

What you have sent should be good enough, but of course, you never know.

Hello Joef,

Thank you for the information.

One of my friend also applied along with me and in his case he 1st got approval than RFE where these points are not mentioned.

Now he got a denial without any notice. Is the same going to happen with me.

Actually in my case atleast they asked for all the documents but in his they did not.

Regards

Manas

Archived