H4 EAD reapplication with I 824

Nilamaha

Hi,

Please suggest me an appropriate action that I should take in the below mentioned situation.

My Spouse is the Primary Applicant with an approved I 140. His H1B extension has been approved in Feb 2017. My I 539 extension was also approved but I never received an approval hard copy. I could only see the APPROVED status online, so I applied for the approval's duplicate copy and filed I 824, which has been accepted. I was an H4 EAD holder previously. So my question is, as you know my petition has been approved, can I re-apply for EAD now, though I still do not have the approval hard copy in my hand.

Thanks

13 hours ago, Nilamaha said:

Hi,

Please suggest me an appropriate action that I should take in the below mentioned situation.

My Spouse is the Primary Applicant with an approved I 140. His H1B extension has been approved in Feb 2017. My I 539 extension was also approved but I never received an approval hard copy. I could only see the APPROVED status online, so I applied for the approval's duplicate copy and filed I 824, which has been accepted. I was an H4 EAD holder previously. So my question is, as you know my petition has been approved, can I re-apply for EAD now, though I still do not have the approval hard copy in my hand.

Thanks

You can apply with receipt number.

Archived