Need help -- H1B 221g White slip Administrative Processing -- HYD consulate

welcomevrn

Hi everyone,

Attended H1B Visa interview at HYD consulate on May 17th. Went into the consulate at 10 AM slot.

VO - Can you please pass on your LCA and Client letter 

Typing for almost 10 mins .............

VO - Where are you working ?

me  - Working for XXX comapany and XXX location

VO - How long are you working ?

me - Since last one year

VO -  where did you worked previously ?

me - worked at NY in XXX client

VO- What kind of role ?

me -- told my role

Typing for almost 10 mins again ... 

VO - What is your salary ?

me - XXX K

VO - your LCA shows that your salary is $60,000, Why is it less than what you've told me ?

me - $60,000 is the minimum basic wage any H1B employee would get , that's what they have mentioned there .

VO - So, your employer isn't paying you complete amount ?

me - No, he is paying me what I've told. I can show you my pay stubs now.

------- She didn't asked me to take out though ----------

VO - Returned my passport and handed over "221g white slip" and ticked the check box, needs further "administrative processing". No documents requested.

It's been 2 weeks passed by today, Still the status says the same and the case updated last was the same when I've attended my interview ( 17th May) Currently my client permitted to work from home , how long this white slip processing is taking , I'm aware that there is no time frame for admin processing , but need the average time taken for the guys who received white slip.

----> I have one more question here , 

• No documents asked till date yet. Only LCA and client letter took by the consular. Is there any chance that I can attend the interview again with different consulate by taking an other LCA copy from my employer (may be different country Mexico or Canada) ? ? please suggest  !!!!!

Thanks

I feel when VO asked what is your salary normally you have to say what it is in LCA.. I guess you told different ( higher ) than what is in LCA and that triggered your 221 G. The answer to your question I guess is No. Till now I didnot hear anyone going to another interview at another location when their initial interview went into 221G.

And 221g is issued by HYD consulate, where they need to clarify about me before issuing a Visa. In my understanding each consulate is different right ? and application differs from consulate to consulate. I heard people who have got their visa attending different consulate after their denial itself ... your comments please ?

12 hours ago, h1usworker said:

One of my colleague went for H1B stamping on Feb 20 in Hyd. He got administrative processing (221G white slip) for client verification. Client verification was completed in 1 month and finally he got the H1B stamped just last week (May end).

Thanks for your reply

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, raju.s said:

@welcomevrn

Just looking at the text you had entered

"VO - So, your employer isn't paying you complete amount ?

me - No, he is paying me what I've told. I can show you my pay stubs now."

---This is the only trigger, I feel

Heyy,

Thanks for the reply, can you please explain why ?

20 hours ago, raju.s said:

Archived