H4 travel when H 1 is in the USA


Recommended Posts

Hi All,
My self and My Spouse and my kid has valid visa (H4) stamped when I was with employer A. we all went to India and now I alone came to USA and   changed my Employer B.The new I797 only on my name, my new  employer didn't apply for my dependents and my previous employer have already revoked my previous I797.
Can my spouse and  travel to USA with following ??
1. Stamped VISA ( H4) - previous employer's ( employer A)
2. My Current I797 copy ( from employer B)
3. copy of my offer letter from employer B
Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.