Regarding status maintainence


Recommended Posts

Hi I was just confused in my situation.actually I applied for the green card through marriage my wife had sponsored me and I got my work permit (GC EAD). I am just completing my masters degree and I want to maintain my status if anything goes wrong with my green card so what happen to present my present F1status  I am confused can I apply for opt or cpt only to maintain my status can you let me know .


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.