H1B amendment

@raj12345

I have joined my current employer  in location A (for client C1). And last month my employer asked me to move to location B (for client C2). 
They filed H1 amendment and which is pending (LCA got approved). For some reason the project in location B (client C2) not extended. 
Now if I want to go back to Location A for same client C1, please suggest the options
Do my employer need to file new H1 amendment? If so, do they need to wait for approval for pending amendment?

Can my employer pull back the current pending amendment?

15 hours ago, @raj12345 said:

I have joined my current employer  in location A (for client C1). And last month my employer asked me to move to location B (for client C2). 
They filed H1 amendment and which is pending (LCA got approved). For some reason the project in location B (client C2) not extended. 
Now if I want to go back to Location A for same client C1, please suggest the options
Do my employer need to file new H1 amendment? If so, do they need to wait for approval for pending amendment?

Can my employer pull back the current pending amendment?

Your employer needs to withdraw client B pending amendment and submit a new one for client A again.

Archived